- I am grateful for the mailman who delivered my book today.
- I know how hard it is to be a parent. I am grateful for my parents for taking care of me since the day I was born until now and for being loving grandparents to my kids.
- I am grateful for the good health my parents have.
- I am grateful for my husband for unconditional love, for being a wonderful father to our kids and for providing the needs of our family.
- I am grateful for my kids. They may cause me stressed sometimes, but they make me smile most of the time.
- I am thankful for the washing machine and laundry dryer. They make my house chores a lot easier.
- I am grateful for mother nature for beautiful mountains and trees I see every day. For the clean air I breath. And the for the water I drink and use for cleaning.
- I am thankful for myself for having time and effort on writing this. I know this is not your thing but you are here writing this and you want to be better. Thank you.
It’s 6 am and the sun is already up. Summer, daylight lasts longer and nighttime is shorter. What do I like about summer? I asked myself. Summer is my least favorite season. I couldn’t find the answer for 2 minutes.
And then I look outside, appreciating the beauty of the green mountain that I can only see during summer. I look at the sky, and it’s clear while the thin clouds are dancing. Nothing can beat the clear sky of summer.
I turn my attention to the crop fields. Their leaves are waving on me. I thank summer for these crops.
What do I like about summer? I asked myself again. I see the true beauty of nature in summer. The taste of cold water. Camping. Longer days. Watermelons. And Jiwoo’s birthday.